To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address and the order number below:
How do I start a return?
1) Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
2) Follow the instructions and select the item(s) you wish to return
3) You will get a confirmation email with the shipping address and guidelines once your return request is approved.
What items are returnable?
You can request return for all full price and sale items (not marked for final sale) within 30 days from the original purchase date.
- The item(s) must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- Must include orginal hang tags and/or sanitary tags
- If you were shipped the wrong order, item, size, or if you received a faulty item, kindly send us a request and please include your Order #, and Photos of the Merchandise or Proof of fault for the incorrect item. We will then reach out to promptly regarding correcting the order, and we will also email and issue you a return label for you to ship the incorrect or damaged item back to us.
What if I want to return an item marked as final sale or an item that was shipped Internationally?
We apologize but we just updated our shipment policy. Moving forward, all International Orders & Final Sale items are not eligible for returns. All Final Sale items or International returns received will be refused upon delivery and returned to sender.
We hope this policy will encourage you to take your time in selecting your purchases and feel free to reach out to us with any questions regarding sizing or styling. Store Credit never expires. We are also happy to assist you in finding something new if your purchase doesn't work out.
Are there any charges for returns?
*The cost of return shipping (not including exchanges or damaged items) are at the customer's expense and shipping costs are non-refundable. *
What shipping service should I use?
Bliss recommends returning items through traceable mail, for example USPS Priority Mail. *Any mishandled or missing items that are not received or marked as untraceable will also not be issued a refund.*
We also recommend that customers ask the delivery carrier for proof of postage at the time of shipment for all returned items.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you a confirmation email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you regarding the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 1-3 business days.
Why did I receive a refund denial?
Bliss Bandits reserves the right to deny a refund request if items are returned used, soiled, worn or damaged in any way and they will be returned to sender. You will be notified via email if your returned item is not suitable for a refund.
If 30 days have passed since your original date of purchase or if your item was shipped Internationally or listed as FINAL SALE, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We may be able to offer you Store Credit depending on the condition of your items or reason for your request.